We are shortly doing a major circulation of information about the availability of the Mobiloo, so look out for that! But even before that goes out we are getting enquiries from all over the county and beyond. In December the Mobiloo went to the National Star College Christmas Ball and to a family hosting an elderly relative over Christmas itself.
Here are some of the places it’s already headed for in 2015:
· Active Impact’s Big Gathering on 28th February
· The Big Health Check Open Day at the Wall’s Club in Gloucester on 13th May
· The Kidz in the South Exhibition in Reading on 4th June
· Carers Gloucestershire’s Walk a Mile event in Cheltenham on 7th June
· Festival of Inclusive Cycling and Athletics in Gloucester on 22nd August
There are lots of discussions going on with other potential hirers and we are getting interest from across the UK. So don’t delay – talk to us today! Mostly the Mobiloo will be staying more local to Gloucestershire but it’s always worth talking to us about possible bookings further afield – or even if you fancy a Mobiloo of your own one day!
If you are thinking of booking the Mobiloo and wanted to find out a bit more first, then you can watch our fantastic new film to give you a guided tour and more information about what it offers.